The Amulet Difference
our Aim Can be Simply Summed up in One Word: Excellence.
Amulet Luxury travel Bhutan is more than just a company name – it’s a brand that promises to deliver the highest quality luxury tours of Bhutan to every one of our clients.
This is why we set out to do things differently to everybody else. Meticulous planning goes into every aspect of your journey with Amulet. The superior way that you will travel, the special places that you will visit, the remarkable people you will meet, the unexpected, unique experiences along the way, you will see this difference in everything we do.
We understand how important comfort is when travelling. This is why we prefer to use the best hotels and resorts available and travel in the best vehicles. Roads can be steep and winding and distances between townships and villages long. Therefore it is essential that you have access to the very best vehicles to get the most out of your journey.
Then at the end of the day, we want to ensure you have access to the most comfortable beds, hot water and supreme comfort as you prepare for your next day of exploration. We have strong relationships with Bhutan’s entire range of luxurious resorts, boutique lodges, private villas and superior hotels. Our independence enables us to provide flexible accommodation options suited to all budgets from a decadent two bedroom villa suite with private spa, butler service and courtyard to a carefully selected, comfortable superior hotel.
Your personal guide and chauffeur will be available to you wherever and whenever you need them.
Amulet is the new benchmark in travel to Bhutan. Why not see it for yourself?
Why Choose Amulet – What sets us apart
- Highest quality luxury vehicles
- Exclusive use of Luxury hotels & resorts including Amankora, Uma resorts in Paro and Punakha, Taj Tashi, as well as superior standard hotels
- We use the services of Bhutan’s most experienced personal guides
- Highly trained chauffeurs
- Unrivalled customer service, knowledge & resources
- Private, flexible tailor-made tours ensuring a unique, one-of-a-kind experience
- Exclusive relationships providing you with best sightseeing and hands-on participation with the real customs and traditions of Bhutan
- Quality meals in hotels and restaurants recognised for their superior cuisine, service and hygiene
- Adoption of environmentally sound practices in our office and in the field, and support of community development programs such as VAST.