The safety and wellbeing of our guests are our top-most priority.
We are constantly reviewing our enhanced practices and procedures and meticulously monitoring statements made by the World Health Organisation (WHO), Centre for Disease Control & Prevention and our very own national health departments like the National Covid-19 Task Force (NC19TF), to ensure that we meet and exceed the latest global health and safety protocols.
In alignment with guidelines established by leading health experts, and to ensure the highest level of protection for our guests, Amulet Bhutan is focused on our commitment to pursuing the highest standards in terms of cleanliness and safety measures including:
- Best practices for cleanliness and disinfection including daily sanitisation of vehicles with a focus on high frequency touch-points such as door handles, availability of hand sanitiser, and appropriate handling of luggage
- Recommendation of accommodations and restaurants selected for their strict application of guidelines related to enhanced cleaning protocols
- Adherence to all health and safety protocols during your journey including physical distancing, vaccinations, masking, testing and other safety practices carried out in accordance with up-to-date regulations
- Ensuring all guides and staff observe a strict, round-the-clock health and safety regimen, including regular staff health, temperature monitoring as well as the use of masks and other personal protection measures
- Co-ordination of any requirements relating to in-country COVID-19 testing, and related round-the-clock support should any medical assistance be required including access to a medical supplies kept in all vehicles, and a private doctor on call
Our staff are experienced in handling any situation and have the contacts and knowledge to support guests 24/7.